Welcome to Hoskin Estate Planning.
From our Head office base in Maldon, Essex, Hoskin Estate Planning covers the Essex and Suffolk region offering professional Estate Planning Advice and Services.
At Hoskin Estate Planning, we understand that your time is precious, that’s why we offer a friendly, professional and ethical service to all our clients in the comfort of their own home, at a time that suits you.
Hoskin Estate Planning always works 100% with our clients. Our aim is to enable you to prepare a will that will not only protect your assets but also protect your Family in the future. We listen to your wishes and concerns, then, and only then will advise you on a broad range of Will and Estate Planning options, making you aware of any implications of choosing one particular option over another.
Together, we can put in place suitable Estate Planning arrangements to:
- Ensure that your Estate is distributed according to your wishes
- Offer protection from the clutches of the Tax Man
- Protect your children’s futures by appointing guardians of your choice and placing their inheritance in Trust until they are of an age to make mature financial decisions
- Ensure the fair distribution of assets for unmarried couples
- Ensure your business interests are satisfactorily dealt with upon your death
Below is a basic outline of some our Estate Planning Services provided.
Protecting your assets:
- Will Writing
- Asset Protection Trusts
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Pre-Paid Funeral Planning
- Estate Planning
- Equity Release
- Living Wills
A few bits that you must always consider:
- Protect your child’s inheritance, should a spouse remarry after your death.
- Reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax that your children will have to pay
- Ensure that future illness does not threaten your security
- Ensure that your children are taken care of by someone you trust
For more help and advice please do not hesitate to contact us at Hoskin Estate Planning.